Daily Reads

Monday, September 07, 2015

One week down...

and fourteen more to go (more or less).

I have survived my first week of a 19 credit semester. So far it looks like my MWF classes will be easy, and not horribly time consuming.  I do indeed seem to have most of the background for Human Biology, so at least I already have the basic framework to hang everything on.  Macroeconomics is being taught the same way as Micro was, and I already know what the project is, so I'll probably try to get that mostly done in the next week or so.  And Business Computer Applications doesn't look like it should take much time outside of class either.

And then there is TTH....

Principles of Marketing will be a fair bit of reading, but at least as a "mature student", much of what they are talking about isn't totally new. Principles of Management will have more reading than that, and I don't know as much about it.  And Business Law? We've been warned to expect lots of reading, and flash cards, study groups, and alcohol are all recommended.

I don't think I'm going to get that much recreational reading done between now and December 21st.

No comments: