Daily Reads

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

My how time flies.

It's been a very busy two months.  I've survived school thus far, but now that we're in the second half of the semester, the work for a lot of the classes is picking up.

I also was on the ballot for the local Representative Town Meeting, and without doing a single bit of campaigning, came in 4th of 9, and the top 7 get seats.  The Republicans swept pretty much everything, even in areas of town which never, ever go Republican.  I guess the average voter is getting really pissed at how the Dems are running the state right now.

So, I'll probably be really quiet until closer to Christmas and the end of the semester, unless something really interesting comes up that just demands that I blog about it.  My guess is that that is very unlikely.

No comments: